LM10 LCM Module
World's First Commercially Available Optical Beam Steering Semiconductor
LM10 Key Features
• True solid-state, zero-inertia beam steering
• Software-definable, random access scan patterns
• Ultra-wide FOV, up to 180° with expanding optics
• Compatible with all laser types, including VCSEL and EEL
• 11×9 mm active aperture area fits many system designs
• Evaluation kit and full lidar reference designs available
Next Generation Hardware, Defined By Software
Small, Scalable, Precise, Reliable
An efficient, mass-producible method for beam steering has always been the missing link for solid-state lidar to become the pervasive standard in 3D sensing — until now.
Lumotive’s digital beam steering, made possible by our LCM technology, delivers the performance of a scanning lidar sensor without any of the cost, size, and reliability problems of mechanical systems. The result is a new generation of lidar which makes high quality 3D sensing accessible to all applications, big and small.
Compact, Solid-State Lidar Without Compromise
Changing the Game For 3D Sensing
• Scalable in cost, size, and performance
• Highly integrated, modular construction
• Adaptive, software-defined functionality
M30 Lidar Reference Design
Powered By LM10 Digital Beam Steering
The M30 is a production-ready reference design based on the LM10 beam steering chip.
Your Comprehensive Production-Ready Kit Contains:
• Precision PCB Design
• Advanced Optomechanical 3D Models
• Detailed Mechanical Drawings
• Robust Embedded Software
• Comprehensive BOM and Supplier List
• Streamlined Manufacturing and Test Process
The M30 reference design is easily customizable to enable ultra-wide FOV lidar, wide FOV mid-range lidar, and narrow FOV long range lidar with other iToF and dToF receiver chips.
Our Chip, Your Design
LCM Evaluation Kits
Available Through Technology Access Program
Everything you need in one place
Lumotive offers a comprehensive platform with all the interfaces and features needed for you to make your own mark on the future of programmable optics. Unlock the potential of digital beam steering for your specific application, ensuring swift prototyping and accelerated concept execution.
LCM Evaluation Kit software includes:
• Intuitive GUI and sample scripts in Python
• Comprehensive C/C++ LCM Control Libraries
• HW drivers delivered as shared libraries
Available for all LCM products
Ideal industries for LM10
Lumotive products scale across multiple industries and offer a wide range of applications